The Lessons from My True Teachers!! :)

1:03:00 AM 24 Comments A+ a-

Sometimes in life we meet some people who tend to change the way we live, the way we perceive life. I'm sure you two must have met such people too because I have, and I'm really glad that I did. yes, I'm talking about our friends, who we meet out of nowhere and allow them to leave a mark on our lives without hesitation.
Sharing what some of these amazing people, my school friends, taught me, in their own unique ways:

Srasti taught me to love people who deserve to.
Ankur and Nitin taught me that guys can also be best friends with girls.
Aditya defined rivalry in good humor.
Swati taught me to help others and make them feel comfortable in order to help them settle in.
Enid taught me to be good at heart.
Garima taught me the meaning of confidence and perseverance.
Priya told me what friendship means in her own stupid yet amazing ways be it exclusive visits or shopping trips.
Shilpa taught me that beauty is eternal.
Ruchi told me what madness is.
Anamika taught me to trust people.
Ankita taught me what worries mean.
Meenakshi taught me that sometimes being insane is acceptable.
Aditi told me the true meaning of jealousy.

Suraj told me that music can also be your friend.
Vipul taught me what was the true meaning of a friend.
Harshit told me what humor is.
Harish defined total madness.
Gopal taught me that sometimes even if you don’t understand someone you can still be friends with them!

Arjun told me the meaning of brotherly love.
Mukul told me the meaning of a competitor
Kirti told me the meaning of unlimited fun
Mayank acquainted me with the fact that someone's laughter can also be something to laugh at! :D
Pooja became the example of selfless care.
Jai made me realize the real fun in playing basketball.
Tarun made me realize what not to do… :'D

Thank you guys, for making a difference in my life, making me the person who I am today.

P.S. This is all in good humor, no offense intended! :D

Who are your real teachers?

What are the two best things that your friends taught you?

Share with me in the comment box! :)

A Regular Being. Avid Reader. Passionate Writer. Blogger. Poet. Pursuing - CA, CS. Author-in-making. Philosopher. Love Driving. Artistic. Foodie. To know me more just read my blogs! :)

My Lifestyle blog- EXPRESSING LIFE
My Short stories blog- Short Stories! :)
My High-school effect Blog- "ETERNITY OF EMOTIONS"
My WordPress blog- Euphoric Revelation!

Write comments
June 17, 2013 at 1:17 AM delete

So.... what a day to recognize them :-)
GOOD you're blessed with nice ppl.around
Happy B'day

June 17, 2013 at 1:30 AM delete

you're one of the best people around me and u are in true sense the person who made me able to assemble the true value of my friends this way...:) hats off to u sir...:D

suraj barmera
June 17, 2013 at 5:25 PM delete

glad 2 have a friend like u....:)
stay blessed...

June 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM delete

thank u very much...:) all bcoz of u people...:D

Mel D
August 27, 2015 at 5:25 AM delete

My dear friends taught me everyone makes mistakes both big and small. The ones who REALLY care about you don't judge you and help you grow as a person by loving you unconditionally. They also taught me to not let how someone else makes you feel change how you are in your heart.

August 27, 2015 at 6:41 AM delete

Well,the two lessons I have learnt from some close friends are:-

1."only show and no quality " is no use have the latter.

2. All that glitters is not gold :))

Simple yet big lessons

August 27, 2015 at 6:58 AM delete

First things first__ your new template of the blog is looking beautiful and easy to navigate.
And you gave each one of your friends (who taught you) a place in your thoughts and clearly and effectively you explained their impact on your life. You got a very good perspective view on your friends, which is impossible for many people.
Really, a great post Radhika.
And sharing my best teachers
1)My parents and sister
2)Many discouragers (because these people made me to correct and modify myself. Friends only encouraged me and never pointed a defect in me. For a guy like me who got a fingercount friends, I am only able to learn from my haters).
And am thankful to those few friends I have for staying with me in my dark. And once again, amazing post Radhika :):):)

August 27, 2015 at 8:04 AM delete

Hi Radhika,

The first impression after looking your newly designed blog is "awesome". It is more professional and elegant than the previous one. Coming to your post it is som amazing that you still remember so many friends. And all your friends are extremely lucky to have you as their friend. I am so jealous that I don't have such friends like you...:) You have given the best possible description of each and everyone is unique.All the best for your brand new looking blog...

August 27, 2015 at 1:22 PM delete

What great lessons, Mel! You sure have some amazing friends!

Thanks for sharing! :)

August 27, 2015 at 1:24 PM delete

Very important lessons, indeed!

Thanks for your wonderful comment! :)

August 27, 2015 at 1:34 PM delete

Thank you Prasanna, this is an old post that I wrote on my 18th birthday, just to thank them all for their contribution to my life! :)

Thanks for your appreciation for the site. Took a long time and tedious work with codes to make it look better! :D

One thing that I'd like to point out is that if a friend doesn't point out any defect in you, I don't know if they are being true to you are not because friends aren't sweet-mouthed. They should be able to point out your ill-wills right at the moment they see it!

However, your haters teach you even better because they point out to you your strengths and weakness as and when they see it and help you in realizing as well as using them!

Yes, you are lucky if you have such amazing friends. :)

August 27, 2015 at 1:36 PM delete

Thank you so much, Gurunath! The site took a long while to look better! :D

And yes, I have had my share of amazing friends! :)

You didn't share your lessons from your friends? Do share, would love to know! :)

August 27, 2015 at 1:45 PM delete

Exactly your hours of work on the blog worked out well, it is now simple and quick to read. :):)
Your hard work is crowned Radhika.

August 31, 2015 at 10:23 PM delete

Real teacher is only the situations that you come across in your life.

2)Never ever tell your weakness and strongness to any one it can anytime be used against you.

-Always be optimistic.

Lessons that made a strong impact on my personality are:-

1) Always be polite to all whether the person is good or bad . If you are good ,always the good will come to you.

2) Be at your best behaviour irrespective of how others see you coz you have to be with yourself for the rest of your life not the other ones.

3)Do the things you think are good because you have to earn respect in your eyes and the eyes which can see your vision not in the eyes which are always questioning you which doubts ur intentions.

I have one quora mate like as you. You have given lot of ideas to do better in life. Initially I did not like novel but right I like to read novel that's the reason only you. Thank you so much for this😊

September 5, 2015 at 8:31 PM delete

Such a lovely post... bet your friends love you for this one... :-) hugs!

September 5, 2015 at 9:36 PM delete

Oh so lovely, it's so good to see that you've learned so much and the lessons are quite essential for one's being. I love them.

And thank you for the recognition! It's an honor! :)

You, in return, have taught me how I can improve just by the pure will of it! I've seen the improvement in you from the day we first talked and it's amazing! I salute you for your will power! :)

September 5, 2015 at 9:39 PM delete

Haha, they sure do! Thanks so much Archana for visiting and dropping by such a wonderful comment! :) xx

September 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM delete

Superb Radhika
Amazingly expressed everyone and everything...
In one line i can say " Truly Dil Se "

September 5, 2015 at 11:44 PM delete

Thank you so much, Jitender! :) :)

September 5, 2015 at 11:49 PM delete

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Nazia!! :) :P

Mukul Soni
September 18, 2015 at 1:36 PM delete

It feels amazing to remeber those days past in life. "Competition" Yes this is the Perfect Description to our Frndship. N m very much grateful that we both took the best possible out of it. Well !! Thank You for this Post, it just made my Day :-D

September 23, 2015 at 1:30 PM delete

Hahaha, thanks so much for the comment Mukul! It really made a difference to our lives, didn't it? Our childish rivalry! :D