10 Fun Ways to Celebrate Friendship Day!
Moving on to how you can make this day memorable:
1. Make small friendship day cards for your closest friends! Please be open in your expression and spill out your heart to them! Nothing's better than a handmade card!
4. Take all your friends to a photo studio or bring out the photographer in you and make some picture memories to cherish forever!
5. Invite your closest buddies over for a sleepover! Rent some movies, plan out games and arrange for chips, chocolate, cold drinks and other goodies! If possible bring some blankets outside and watch the stars.
8. Find the craziest pictures possible, post it on your blog/Facebook tagging all your friends with a message about how much you cherish their presence in your life! ❤
9. Cooking parties are even more fun when with friends! Gather in a kitchen and invent new recipes by adding the flavours of every different hand! Make some new things, post it on the Web as the new friendship day dish!
10. Clear up old gruffs and greet the people you once were friends with! Don't let some stupid misunderstandings make your day any less awesome than it can be!! ✌
1. Karan Raote from Mumbai says,"Instead of just celebrating with close friends, the ones you hang out with all the time try calling and connecting with old lost friends or just acquaintances or make new friends. The reason I suggested this idea was that we always meet with close/best friends and hang out. We don't need a reason for us to do that. So how would 'friendship day' be special if we do the same thing, we do regularly. There are some long lost school friends or acquaintances we don't talk to, normally. Even for us to get in touch with them we need some occasion or some important reason. Why not use 'Friendship Day' as the reason for us to bond with them. That's the whole idea."
2. Karishma Maheshwari from Jodhpur says, "We all have decided to go on a shopping spree. You would think what's so crazy or funny about it? We intend to pull out every piece of cloth in a shop and buy nothing! :D As cruel as it may sound, we are doing this anyway! There are some grumy salesmen we all have in mind to take revenge from! :D"
3. Hemant Kapur, a B.com graduate from Chandigarh feels that doing something special for friends is usually what happens on birthdays and every other occasion! We have decided to all hit up the bed and watch classic friendship movies like Dil chahta hai or Rock On or Yaar Anmulle ( based on friendship) with buddies!
Wishing you all a Happy Friendship Day, once again! Share your ideas of fun in the comments!
Have a Blast!